Villa Le Dune is perfect for those who want to spend their holidays near the sea and, at the same time, discover the South-East Sicily. In fact, it's in a strategic position: just 300 metres from the sandy beach and the cristal clear sea of Santa Maria del Focallo and few minutes from beautiful cities such as Modica, Scicli, Ragusa Ibla, Noto.
The property consists of: 3 bedrooms (2 doubles e 1 twin,) 3 bathrooms, a well equipped kitchen that opens onto the living room with fireplace; outside a second kitchen with barbecue, a veranda with dining area, car parking, garden with Mediterranean trees and a beautiful swimming pool. It's impossible not to be fascinated.
- WI-FI Internet
- DVD player
- Washing machine
- Outdoor kitchen
- Outdoor shower
- Free Parking
- Sun Beds
- Parking place
- Air Conditioning
- High chair
- Baby cot
- Microwave oven
- Coffee Machine
- Near the beach
- Family/Kid friendy
- Sun Umbrellas
- Beach 300meters
- Pozzallo 8km
- Shops / Restaurants 5km
- Ispica 13km
- Modica (Unesco) 28km
- Noto (Unesco) 45km / Siracusa (Unesco) 65km
Safety deposit: € 400. The deposit will be refunded upon departure, less any damage or consumption (in excess of that agreed in booking). - damage. It’s always valid the right to compensation for higher damage.
Weekly prices include.
- welcome pack
- supply of bed linen and towels
- final cleaning
- for stays of two weeks or more – cleaning service and linen change every 7 days
- energy consumption up to 250 kwh per week
- Internet WiFi
- Camping Cot/high chair – on request
- For cancellations until 60 days before the start of your stay will receive 100% refund.
- For cancellation until 30 days before the start of your stay will receive 50% refund.
- For cancellation less than 30 days before the start of your stay, no refund.
Check in is possible after 4.00 p.m. while the check out is required within 10.00 a.m.
Everyone was professional, personable and helpful. Villa le Dune in Santa Maria del Focallo was a dream. We have never been treated so kindly. Marilena and Alicia greeted us upon arrival with a huge basket of Sicilian treats and an ice box containing milk, juice, wine and more. We had a few requests and Marilena went above and beyond helping us out. The house is amazing and a pool! We even cooked in the wood burning outdoor kitchen. The ocean is a short walk away. Grazie